I have been toying around with internet radio, specifically on my SB1.
Slimserver tells me it can't parse and to reduce my streams.  Can anyone
give me any guidance on playing streams on SB1 and SlimServer 6.1.1?

Just do what the server tells you: reduce the number of streams (Server Settings/Internet Radio/Shoutcast). Sometimes there are stream names which break the parsing of the data. Reducing the number of streams often gets rid of them.

This has nothing to do with your player. It would happen even if you didn't have a player at all :-)

--

Michael