I've been using the 770 extensively as my exclusive SB3 interface - thanks Ben for the hard work.  It really transforms the experience of the SB3.

It seems that the Now Playing screen doesn't update automatically.  If the screen turns off and the song changes, when I tap the screen for it to turn back on, the old song is still displayed even after waiting over a minute or through another song change.  This song will stay there until I change screens to something else then back to Now Playing.

Is this correct, or should the Now Playing screen update automatically?
 - Dave