brjoon1021;211694 Wrote:
> Thanks for your responses. I am now regretting my recent purchase of a
> Squeezebox a little, bought it yesterday. I am not going to steal and I
> don't have many CDs.
Two things. First, there is a 30 day return policy, so sleep on it a
little more and then make up your mind. Second, I found that getting an
SB re-invigorated my interest in music, and I've bought a lot more CDs
in the 18 months I've had an SB than I had bought in the preceding 5-10
years. So if you late nature run its course and your wallet can stand
it, you could have a lot more CDs a year from now.

--
aubuti