michael,
I'm running Windows XP Home with media center. I have actually
re-installed a few different versions of slimserver. Whe n I go into
the windows "ad or remove programs" it says slimserver is 96MB in size!
That clearly seems wrong (its only like 20MB, right?) so I thought I
would just uninstall slim server to whipe the slate clean and start
over. But when I try to, I get an error message from Windows : "
Error
The uninstall log file "C:\Program Files\SlimServer\unins000.dat" is in
a format not recognized by this version of the uninstaller. Cannot
uninstall.

How can I uninstall SS?
Rob

--