Dear All,

Whilst the flood waters have been all around for the last week, I had
more time at home than planned, and plenty of time to fiddle with
gadgets :-)

I don't have a SB3 for my garden (well it would have to be super
waterproof) but I wanted to stream.mp3 via a handheld device. Easy ...
well no ..

Everytime I opened up http://localhost:9000/stream.mp3 using a web
browser, I had the option to save or open, but all I ended up doing was
trying to save the entire stream to disk, and not play it back.

I also tried to connect via the URL into Media Centre on my Nokia800,
but no luck.

Hav eI not set someup up correctly? I use Squeezesoft at work and, and
that works a treat (I have lame setup on my server).

Cheers

Tony

--
BigTony