I recently picked up the Nokia 770. I have an old SlimServer set up on
Linux that I never bothered to upgrade - don't shoot me. ;-) If it
ain't broke don't fix it, right?

I think the slim server version I have is 6.2.1. How can I install the
latest Nokia 770 skin in this version of Slim Server?

Also, I have a Palm LifeDrive that has a 320x480 screen resolution. Has
anyone experimented with using this to control slim server? Screen to
small? What would be the best skin to use?

Any hints, tips or pointers to additional info greatly apprec.

Thanks.

--
kkitts