I have a really strange problem whereby I can't get to my Slimserver box
over the WLAN after the WPA2 group key renewal period is up. Slimserver
runs on a Debian box, which uses my SB2 as a bridge onto my WLAN, and I
usually access the Slimserver web interface from my main PC (which has a
wired connection into my router).

1. SS->SB2->WLAN->Router->internet and SS->SB2->WLAN->Router->PC is
always OK
2. The SB2 disappears from the Wireless clients list after the WPA2
group key renewal period and PC->Router->WLAN->SB2->SS stops working
3. restarting the router or re-entering the Wireless setup through the
SB2 remote control restores the connection

Slimserver box IP is 192.168.1.3 (static)
SB2 IP is 192.168.1.100+ (dynamic) but I recently changed it from
192.168.1.4 (static) to see if that helped (which it didn't)
IP address of my PC is 192.168.1.2
Router IP is 192.168.1.1

I recently changed my router from a USRobotics 9106 (which only
supported WPA) to a Linksys WAG200G (which supports WPA2) - however the
problem persists. Anyone got any ideas what's going wrong here? Surely
the IP address of the SB2 doesn't need to match that of my bridged
Slimserver box?

--
dSw