Hi all,

I've got a large Squeezebox3 setup (5 units) and recently bought a new
silver transporter. I have tested it, but have not installed it for use
because the form factor doesnt work for me. Its still packed away and
after some heartache I've decided to sell.

This forum has been great for me, therefore I am letting people know
prior to the usual annonymous auction site route. I have checked and I
can find no transporter previously sold on ebay and few if any on here,
these are certainly much sought after.

*Specs*
Transporter, UK power lead
Silver
Black Remote
Boxed
Instructions
Immaculate, no marks, fully functional
New Cost £1299 + delivery

I'm looking for the best offer, received in the next five days (by the
10th July). If someone really comes up with a great offer I reserve the
right to let it go early. I will offer free P&P (tracked) but anyone is
welcome to collect from me in Leicester. I do have pics, please pm me
with your email if you want them or I am happy for people to email me
direct on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks

alex

p.s. I hope I have kept within forum rules

--
ajmitchell

Check out my other hobby http://ajmitchell.shutterpoint.com