I think that slimserver.pref is all you need. But you should note that
some of the settings such as screensavers, menu customizations, etc.
are player-specific. And if I remember correctly, the players are
identified in slimserver.pref by their MAC (ie, hardware) addresses,
which will of course be different on your friend's SB. My guess is that
slimserver will just ignore those player settings, at least until the
day when you bring your SB(s) over and connect them to your friend's
network.

If you have some favorite plugins, you should copy those over as well.
They are all in the plugins directory (and sub-directories).

--
aubuti