i continue to have problems, even after speaking w/ tech support who
said that multiple players should NOT showup as multiple entries on the
webpage.

Can anyone tell me where 'synchronize' is?
i tried what the above post says, (IP:9000 webpage  -> Player Settings
for 'x' -> Audio).  Under taht tab i see Power on Resume, Turn Off
Audio, Crossfade etc. but nothing about 'synchronize'.

On the actual Squeezbox menus, i see Settings -> Player Settings but
nothing there about synchronize either.

Finally, I just checked again, and the IP addresses are different.  the
port number keeps changing quickly though...

--
jsunandmax