Hi,

I just did a rescan on the setting "Look for new and changed music"
after having added a new album. I have musicip enabled. My library is
~10000 tracks mostly flac.

In SC7 the detailed scanning information page shows how much time each
stage takes (I don't know how much it can be trusted though). But
according to the numbers shown music ip scanning took ~18 minutes,
while all other stages each took <1 min.

Questions: Is this normal? Why does the musicip stage take so long? How
can the times be improved?

Thanks,
Bjørn

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 14056 - Debian - EN - utf8
Server IP address: 192.168.1.5
Perl Version: 5.8.8 i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.45-Debian_1ubuntu3

--
bhaagensen