sikahr,

I need you to be patient please. Even besides the fact that it's a
holiday, this is going to take a considerable amount of time to figure
out. If you're interested, have a look at the MAD source code to see
what I'm talking about. Porting something like this to a embedded
harvard architecture is no small feat, so it's not just a matter of "is
it 24-bit or not". I am not even going to speculate right now as to what
the problem might be, because the scope of it is so wide right now.

Our QA team will get set up to do the s/pdif capture next week, and in
the mean time we are reviewing the implementation going back over two
years to the last time any of this part of the firmware was worked on.
I'll let you know when we figure it out. In the mean time, thank you
for taking the time to do this testing, and please sit tight while we
work on it.

Sean

--
seanadams