Hi all

This feels like it should be a question that's been asked before, or a
facility which does exist - but I can't find the answer.

What I want to do is just mark some of the sub-directories in my music
directory as "non-scannable".  Sort of a bit like a robots.txt for the
slimserver scan.

The reason is that I have several albums which I have both in FLAC
format and MP3 format; I want to use the FLAC ones for slimserver and
the MP3 one for my portable music player.  I don't want to see the MP3
ones on Slimserver, but I also don't want to keep them completely
separately - I want ALL my music under one directory, and have a way of
telling the Slimserver not to scan certain directories.

Using slimserver 6.5.4 on Windows 2000.

Appreciate your help.

--
Martin_z