icdsgnr;248472 Wrote:
> I have a similar problem (may be related?) using squeezecenter 7.0.
> Each song in the play list will hiccup (mute) for a 1/2 second about 2
> seconds into the song, precisely when the new song is highlighted(late)
> in the gui.

> Player InformationName: Squeezebox
>
> Model: squeezebox
>
> Firmware: 40
>
> Any help appreciated

Hi,

any chance your client is band width limiting or using waw to mp3
transcoding on server? Also, firmware version seems low for the server
version (I might be wrong here, since I haven't installed SC on the
main machine and I'm testing it with the softsqueeze only)

--
slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.