Debian Community News Team <team@debian.community> writes:

> Black Ribbon Day is on Sunday
>
> Please share and provide feedback about the news
>
> https://fsfellowship.eu/matthias-kirschner-fsfe-nazi-comparisons/

I do think it is a very eye-openning article. I would not use such a
sensitive thing as nazism. But in the end, the sensitive people are the
ones that should worry about their sensitivity, not the author. Freedom
of thought, feeling and expression is more important than to comply with
other people's rules.

On the other hand, I do think that the various personalities that send
to this list in the name of one objective against FSFE could guide the
naive minds to think the way they are guided. I do not think it is a way
to clarify things. Rather it is manipulation. But in a world of
manipulation from everyone else for the pursuit of objectives as minor
as money, I do not think it is a major issue to accept them being used
by both parties against each other; it is childish on the part of both
of them.

I think that the most important issue is freedom and that the people
that want to control organizations in leiu of freedom for the sake of
money and by way of pushing definitions of freedom to their limits try
to get more power for single persons or elites instead of uniting the
community without the need of taking control of organization.