There are some threads talking about the apps repository already, but
till now, no repository be found. So I want to suggest again: we
should build an official project web site to host django apps or
projects. So we can easy share our source code and exchange our ideas.
And I think 0.95 is stable enought, and why we still need to wait 1.0,
if there is an official web site to host these things, we can reuse
others source code easily and make django more improvement I think.

--
I like python!
My Blog: http://www.donews.net/limodou