This "no module named apps" is driving me nuts. Anyone, please help. I
took the settings from my Windows laptop where it worked, and am trying
to install in a Linux host. Here's the dump of "sqlreset", so this
happens even before I ever get around to getting anything to run on the
server. The Django versions are the same (0.91 - also tried with SVN
trunk - getting the same) and I've double-and triple-checked all the
paths and settings.

[hostname]$ django-admin.py sqlreset appname
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jaanus/django/django_src/django/bin/django-admin.py",
line 5, in ?
    management.execute_from_command_line()
  File "/home/jaanus/django/django_src/django/core/management.py", line
903, in execute_from_command_line
    translation.activate('en-us')
  File "/home/jaanus/django/django_src/django/utils/translation.py",
line 192, in activate
    _active[currentThread()] = translation(language)
  File "/home/jaanus/django/django_src/django/utils/translation.py",
line 181, in translation
    default_translation = _fetch(settings.LANGUAGE_CODE)
  File "/home/jaanus/django/django_src/django/utils/translation.py",
line 164, in _fetch
    app = getattr(__import__(appname[:p], {}, {}, [appname[p+1:]]),
appname[p+1:])
ImportError: No module named apps