Hi,

Because I'm a lucky man, i'm convinced to my hosting provider to setup
python so I can play with django ;)

I have a reseller account, so I plan to reuse my first django website
(a portal of colombian food)

But, this guys are asking how setup the thing. Rigth now, this guys are
already installed python

I know this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B276494

But is a instruction from MS... so how can be good (no! is not becuase
is from MS: serving CGI this way is bad performance!)

I want to provide a good advice: My parent hosting company is given to
me a *great* favor so I don't wanna put the support staff in
troubles... This is for run in a shared hosting environemnt so must be
bullet proof.

Because that, I think is impossible to demand a apache config here.

So, what are the alternatives? (excluding getting a linux box)

- Is FastCGI the rigth answer?
- Existe a stable ISAPI dll?