I read anything I get in google about IIS/FastCGI/Django
deployment/WSGI and that stuff..

And I think is very confusing. Is not starnge then people fear to test
python for web hosting: is far more dificult that any other web-enable
language in the deploy side of the things...

I read the ActiveState site: Don't say anything.

The PyISAPI project not have anything about how configure the thing

The only thing I can figure is (for FastCGI)

http://rubyforiis.sosukodo.org/rubyforiis/documentation/installationinstructionsforversion01

About install ruby on IIS.. have some sense, but only have in return
blank pages...

I check the WSGI support and maybe I can figure something but the
requeriment to build a .asp page for EACH Url is insane... and the
thing about replicate the url rewriting is not fun...

I only found people that say was able to use IIS with fastcgi or that
say WSGI is the way for python but nothing concrete yet...