If you don't need the name, surname etc. then don't use them. They are
optional fields. You can also implement a custom form or view when the
user registers that can make sure the email has not been previously
registered.

If you need to add additional fields then you should create a custom
profile model and set the model in AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE. That will
allow you to get the information from the user via the get_profile()
method.

See: http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/auth/#auth-profiles

2010/5/18 Alexandre González <a...@mirblu.com>:
> Hi everybody!
> I need a User model with normal attributes inherit from models.User, but I
> need some differences:
>
> I dont' need name, surname and another attributes
> I need that email are unique between different Users
>
> Can I inherit and use most of models.User? Or I need to create a new class
> and don't benefit from Auth module?
> Thanks!
> Álex González
> --
> Please, don't send me files with extensions: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt
> and/or .pptx
> http://mirblu.com

株式会社ビープラウド  イアン・ルイス
〒150-0021