I have a form to edit my model. There is a select box in this form. By
default there are all the data in this select box. My goal is exclude
some data from select box, depending on current item data. So, to
achieve my goal, I need to know field value of the current model item
in the __init__ method of the field.

class StructureForm(ModelForm):
        parent = ParentField()
        class Meta:
                model = Structure

class ParentField(forms.ChoiceField):
        def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
                kwargs['choices'] =
function_to_get_choices(CURRENT_ITEM_FIELD_VALUE)
                super(ParentField, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

As you can see, there is a function "function_to_get_choices()" where
I have to provide CURRENT_ITEM_FIELD_VALUE and I don't know how to get
this value, please H E L P !