thank you so much hector but still i have error !
Page not found (404)  Request Method: GET  Request URL:
http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/

Using the URLconf defined in mysite.urls, Django tried these URL patterns,
in this order:

   1. ^polls/$
   2. ^polls/(?P<poll_id>\d+)/$
   3. ^polls/(?P<poll_id>\d+)/results/$
   4. ^polls/(?P<poll_id>\d+)/vote/$

The current URL, admin/, didn't match any of these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404
page.