Hi,

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:21 AM, didier rano <didier.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But, not all good developers
> are able to use efficiently dynamic languages.

I suspect that there will always be a programming language for which
there exists a good developer who is currently unable to use it
efficiently. Programming languages are tools, and not everyone is
engaged in the same tasks, hence some will be more proficient with
some tools than others. So, find a good developer who is currently
able to use the programming language (and platform, framework, etc)
efficiently, or wait for for your good developer to catch up (which
will happen eventually, if he/she is any good).

> And, sometimes, to choose an open source framework could be more problematic
> than proprietary frameworks.

And, sometimes, to choose a proprietary framework could be more
problematic than open source frameworks. You should show by reasoned
argument that choosing an open source framework tends to lead to more
problems than choosing a proprietary framework, otherwise you are just
making a vague assertion that does not really mean anything.

> Why Google has updated Youtube framework for Java, .NET and PHP, but not for
> Python ?

Why did Google support Python for App Engine before Java? Why does it
still not support .NET and PHP? It really is quite ironic to see that
you wrote that '"Religions" wars are useless' :)

Regards,
Eugene