Hi,

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/testing/#multi-database-support tells me to add "multi_db = True" to my unittest TestCase class to get multi db support.

I'm using a doctest, however, and I can't figure out how to set that for my doctest. Anyone know how to get that working? My tests.py looks like this:

===================
import doctest
import unittest

def suite():
    """Return test suite

    This method is automatically called by django's test mechanism.

    """
    suite = unittest.TestSuite()
    doctests = doctest.DocFileSuite(
            'USAGE.txt',
            'models.txt',
            module_relative=True,
            optionflags=(doctest.NORMALIZE_WHITESPACE |
                         doctest.ELLIPSIS |
                         doctest.REPORT_NDIFF))
    # Multi db hack, I cannot set the multi_db to true otherwise.
    for test in doctests._tests:
        test.multi_db = True
    # End of hack, which doesn't work anyway...
    suite.addTest(doctests)
    return suite

Reinout

--