Great. It somehow got working.

I have the next code in the template:
{% blocktrans with form_type|capfirst as task %}{{ task }} project{%
endblocktrans %}

Rosetta shows me an error in the left window:
%(task)s project

And when I try to compilemessages, terminal also shows an error:
[r...@baikal projector]# python manage.py compilemessages
processing file django.po in /home/kostia/Documents/Django/projector/
locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES
/home/kostia/Documents/Django/projector/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/
django.po:400: a format specification for argument 'task' doesn't
exist in 'msgstr'
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
processing file django.po in /home/kostia/Documents/Django/projector/
locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES
/home/kostia/Documents/Django/projector/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES/
django.po:397: a format specification for argument 'task' doesn't
exist in 'msgstr'
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Any suggestion?

Thanks God, almost translation is working now.