On Aug 11, 2010, at 7:25 PM, refreegrata wrote:
My code
----------------------------------
class Format(models.Model):
   name = models.CharField(max_length=5, unique=True)
   myBoolean = models.BooleanField(default=False)

class FormFormat(forms.ModelForm):
   boolean1 = forms.BooleanField(required=False)
   boolean2 = forms.BooleanField(required=False)

   class Meta:
       model = Format
       fields = ['name']

FormsetFormFormat = forms.models.modelformset_factory(Format,
max_num=0,form=FormFormat)
----------------------------------
The idea is this:

if boolean1=True and boolean2=True the field myBoolean must to be True
if boolean1=True and boolean2=False the field myBoolean must to be
False
My question is, how i can do this?
overwriting the save method?

Possible, but I have a feeling there might be a nicer solution. What do you want to happen if boolean1 is false?

I don't have idea, because boolean1 and boolean2 are form fields not
model fields. Can i pass custom parameters to the save method?

Yes, you can.