My script right now basically just reads from a csv file and puts it
into a dictionary for me.  However, when I make my own csv file (just
the same as any I have seen), it acts inconsistently.  For example,
sometimes it starts at the second line and another time it kept
starting at the end of the file.  This isnt after multiple reads in
one script either, just the first read from it.  my question is, has
anyone seen this before and if so how is it corrected?  Also, is there
anyway to tell the script to start from the beginning of the file?