> I have run into a consistent CSRF error in admin.
> It occurs when user tries to change his/her password.
> Every single time it returns CSRF error.
> My admin templates are not modified.

  Hi,

  I'm not sure what your specific problem might be, but I experienced
CSRF problem in admin in 2 situations:

  - cookies disabled in browser for the site (and long forgotten by me :)
  - running admin on SSL-enabled site and having faulty browser addin
that was stripping referer values even for SSL sites.

  HTH

    Jirka