we´re currently building 2 bigger websites on one dedicated server.
my question is: should we use one or two django-installations? any
pros/cons?

more details:
we have to share the users between the two sites, but that will be
possible with having multiple databases. so, I guess that´s not a
reason to have one installation only. on the other hand, the editors
for the two sites won´t be the same (although both sites belong to
the same publisher).

technical details:
server: HP Pro Liant DL 380 G4, XEON 2 x 3.2 GHz, 4 GB RAM

I´m really not sure which way to go and I´d appreciate some advice.

thanks,
patrick