Hi Folks,

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.  I searched the docs
and the old django-users messages and I didn't see it.

I am wondering if there is a way to make changes from the admin
change list, instead of only from the admin edit list.

For example, I have a model called "stories" that have a boolean
field called "visible."  In order for the story to be visible online
its "visible" field must be set to true.  Now when I bring up my
change list of stories I have the list_display set to show the
"visible" field, as well as the story title and author.  I would like
a way to toggle stories as being visible (or not) right from the
change list, instead of having to go to the edit page for the story
and toggle it there.

Is this something that can be already done in the admin?

Thanks,

Tamara