hi,

I have an index.html file with django template language.
I could do a wrapper in a views.py to display it, in which i would
simply make a render_to_response.

But I was just wondering if there was a quicker way to do this
directly in the urls.py file, something like (I'm inventing here):
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^$', 'django.shortcuts.render_to_response', "path/to/index.html"),
)

I've searched the documentation but it seems to slip to me...

Thanks,