OK. I'll check all of that out, including the article. In the meantime
can you possibly explain the "title" field shown coded on the form in
the Django file upload document? It's shown coded on the form but I
don't think it's referenced anymore after that in the document and I
would like to know what's it's used for, how it needs to be processed
in the view, etc. Thanks for the help.