I am working on a database project and I am facing a little challenge.
Here it is.

I have three tables defined as below:

class Generation(models.Model):
    generation = models.CharField(max_length = 25)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.generation

class CogE(models.Model):
    first_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    last_name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    office_phone = models.CharField(max_length=15, blank=True)
    mobile_phone = models.CharField(max_length=15, blank=True)
    email = models.EmailField(blank=True)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u'%s %s' % (self.first_name, self.last_name)

class System(models.Model):
    system = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    cog_E = models.ForeignKey(CogE)
    project = models.ForeignKey(Project)
    generation = models.ForeignKey(Generation)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.system

class Board(models.Model):
    board = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    sch_number = models.CharField(max_length=20, blank = True)
    PWA_number = models.CharField(max_length=20, blank = True)
    PWB_number = models.CharField(max_length=20, blank = True)
    system = models.ForeignKey(System)
    cog_E = models.ForeignKey(CogE)
    generation = models.ForeignKey(Generation)

In the admin view I would like to the board generation field to be
populated based on the system entry (since generation is also a field
in the system table). Is this possible to do in django? Is the schema
correct (I know this is not really a django issue)? Any help is
greatly appreciated.