My guess is that there's another module somewhere in your PYTHONPATH from
which django is importing these forms.

Also, don't edit registration.forms, subclass the form instead.

You can also try {{ form.as_p }} to make sure the problem isn't in the
template.

You can raise an exception somewhere in your code to try to find where in
the python path the module lives. Try something like

def your_view(request):
    # ...
    # your current code
    # ...