Hey

I've made a view which should generate url in form like this
(example.com/type/id/slug : example.com/news/1/lorem-ipsum/)

To generate links I use:
It isn't the correct form for that as far as I know.

Could someone explain me how to use {% url %} tag in this situation? I dont
quite understand this and I can't manage it to work :)

http://pastebin.com/mVU0iFXt