On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
<cal.leem...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
> You are kidding, right?
> https://bitbucket.org/david/django-oauth-plus/wiki/Home
> I appreciate you are a total beginner, but come on, get your hands dirty! :)

Are you sure that covers the OP question? I think django-oauth is
useful to create oauth providers; for consumers (like the one he's
trying to build) he needs a client. For that, I found python-oauth2 at
https://github.com/simplegeo/python-oauth2; the readme there has even
an example of authenticating a django app with twitter.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu