Hello.

I want to install Freetype and pil for windows and don't know how to
proceed.

I'm using python 2.7 with Django and windows 7.

I installed the PIL and Freetype binaries but still my code cannot
execute Freetype (although PIL works perfectly).

That's the Freetype libaries:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/freetype.htm.

That's the PIL libraries: http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/

This is the binding that i used for Freetype:
http://code.google.com/p/freetype-py/downloads/detail?name=freetype-py-0.3.3.tar.gz

This is the application that uses this freetype library:
http://code.google.com/p/django-simple-captcha/.

Can you please instruct me on how to install PIL and Freetype to work
with python.

Thank you for your kind concern.

Jenia