I would love to write up a howto for UPDATING a manyTOMany field, but I
cannot figure out how it is done. I would love to get the concept here:

I have a db model called "Projects" with a ManyToMany field called
"Team"

when updating the Project I want to also update the Team(s)

In the manipulator, I validate the data, etc:

manipulator = Project.ChangeManipulator(project_id)
errors = manipulator.get_validation_errors(new_data)
        if not errors:
            manipulator.do_html2python(new_data)
            manipulator.save(new_data)

Does the manipulator call the "save" function in my Project model?

if so why do I get "TypeError at /projectlist/edit/2/   save() takes
exactly 2 arguments (1 given)"

In the Manipulator base class the save funciton's signature is:     def
save(self, new_data):

In my Model.save():

super(Project,self).save()

and I try to save the related Objects:

self.team = data['team'] #ManyToMany
self.enduser = data['enduser'] #ForeignKey
self.rigorlevel = data['rigorlevel'] #ForeignKey

I wish the docs were more clear... What am I doing wrong?

Best,