On 8/30/06, cerealito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well No, not exactly, and that's why started this thread. If I call
those methods, only one file (the last one in the form) will get
uploded and its data saved to the database. The rest of the files in
the post request seem to be lost.

You seem to have missed my point - you don't use the manipulator for Image - you use the manipulator for Description. You want the manipulator that has Image objects edited inline. If you don't have a Description-like object, you will need to create one. Call it an ImageCollection, and attach to whatever object needs collections of images.

The problem relies on the fact that FormWrapper seems to be associated
to one manipulator, and that the manipulator is in turn created by
AddManipulator(), a method from each Model. The Image model would have
to have multiple ImageField fields so that django can save them all,
but anyways that would create *a single Image Object*

 Hence, a single ImageCollection object, tied to a single FormWrapper and manipulator.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)