I think he meant "persecute"

From: django-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Phillips
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:44 PM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [JOB] Django Programmers

That's not very nice to prosecute potential employees.....at least wait
until you hire them and they do something wrong.....;)

Mark

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Martino <yam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good day,

I am Martin Vincent, CTO for ISolutionspro, an internet business
consulting firm that specializes in custom online marketing and web
software development.

Right now we are searchng for five or more years experienced Python
Django programmers to work with us developing a facebook app.

We plan to interview some of them, in order to realize that they know
what we need and then prosecute with a contract.

I would appreciate if you send me a response as fast as you can,
thanks.

--
Best,

Martin Vincent