On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 18:27 -0700, robbie wrote:
> Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> > I am really close to finishing the rewrite work necessary to make this
> > easy. It's a bug that it doesn't work already.
>
> Is there a Django ticket for this bug? I think it's also in the way for
> something I'm trying to do, so it would be good to track its
> progress...
>
> (I promise I looked first, but I didn't find anything that looked
> pertinent)

Not explicitly, no. There are about half a dozen tickets that the
rewrite impacts. I have a list of them on another machine so that we can
close them when everything's done.

The progress is really blocking on me not sucking quite so much and
finding more time. When I'm finished and the changes have been reviewed,
we'll make an announcement here for sure, since it affects a bunch of
stuff (in a positive way).

Cheers,
Malcolm