Hello,
I'm trying to move a functioning development django project developed
on an Os x box (django svn up to date, python 2.4.3) to an 'exposed'
AIX 5.3 server and am falling at an early unanticipated hurdle with
core dumps from django!
On the AIX box I have ActivePython 2.4 and have tried the 0.95 and
latest django distibutions. In both cases with just a 'startproject'
bare bones site and using the django development server I can get the
home page of /admin, but if I click on User or Groups it core dumps.
The documentation link works ok, and from a python shell I can access
the database ok.
How do I go about diagnosing the problem? The only resource seems to be
the core dump which is massive!

Thanks.