maddiin wrote:
> hi piotr!
>
> maybe you could add a "hide from sitemap" check to wiki-pages to give
> more control and the ability to build hierarchical structure.

you want "doesn't show on the sitemap list" ? The sitemap thing would
be a last resort of finding pages now.

> whats not working for me:
> - the ContentBBCode [rk:art slug="new-page"] didnt work for me. its
> showing plain text.

up, forgot to push that "-" fix :) will be in SVN in a moment

> forum:
> 1. URLconf.py: the /(?P<pagination_id>[0-9]+)/ should show up at last,
> im expecting the order /forum/forum-number/forum-page-number/ (same for
> topics) and i find it confusing to see the page-number before the
> forum/topic number

currently only posts are paginated. I have problem with paginating
topics (when I "add" something to the queryset it is cut-off by sorting
generic view) So I'll probably do the topic pagination the "old way".
The urls will be more clear.

> 2. is there a reason for not using slugs in myghtyboard?
they could be but forums are likely to be skipped by search engines. I
could use slugs for forums, but it wont chage much. I'll have a look at
it :)

> 3. im missing a link to the /last-active-topic/#last-post from forum
> index. i guess you would have done this anyway, just mentioning it.

I think I'll have to add a topic field "last post page", "last post id"
to get the last post link without calculating it

> 4. how about moving topics (with standard moderator-messages like: your
> topic has been moved from forum1 to forum2 by moderator-x) and moving

moving and splitting is in the works

> posts to different topics?

cross posting? didn't seen that in forum scripts..