Yes. See https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/topics/db/multi-db/

> 2-
> I've huge tables like ZIP codes milions or records how to do a foreign key
> that is not in a select but in an autocomplete. (is this django builtin)?

Builtin - no; but that's part of the design philosophy of Django. Django is
a server side framework, and as such, it doesn't make any decisions about
the front end. However, it's trivial to use something like JQueryUI to put
an autocomplete widget on your site, and have it backed by an AJAX request
served by your Django server.

There are also a number of projects (e.g., dajax) that provide even easier
wrappers.

> 3-
> Several times I've lookups where I copy more info than the key, for
> exemple in an invoice I copy the ClientID, but also the adress do the
> invoice, so if the adress changes in a future the invoice is imutable...
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question here. However, Django provides a
convenient wrapper around database queries, so if you can do what you want
on a database, there should be a way to expose that query into Django.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)