Hi Malcom,

That actually answers it perfectly.  I had found bits and pieces of
what you said, but you wrapped it up quite well.  It makes complete
sense that you really wouldn't want to be calling multiple views at one
time, because something has to be the "controlller".  With the template
tags it is context independent as a whole (although it is nice they
have made it where context can be utilized).  This truly allows the
flexibility of creating multiple things that sit on one page, without
making it a bear to manage.

I am a recovering .NET addict and still very new to Python, so just
talk some heavy python right now and you can probably make my head
explode :-).

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated.

Ken.