Hello. I'm trying to get some database objects using objects.get.
However, I only want to get those objects which match a certain
manytomany. Is there a way to do this?

For example, each student has multiple subjects and each homework has
one subject assigned to it. Then, there is a Subject class which to
which the students are connected using manytomany. I want to be able to
get the multiple subjects this student has and only get the homework
objects which match the subjects the student is enrolled in. When I
trying doing:

"homework = Homework.objects.get(course=classesjoined)" where classes
joined is the ManytoMany in the student's model, I get "Error binding
parameter 0 - probably unsupported type."

Is there a way to fix this?

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the
furniture!

Gabriel Puliatti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
predius.org