On 9/24/06, iain duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know this has been asked many times, but as new hosting solutions pop
> up continually, just wanted to check on recommendations for good fast
> shared hosting that is Django friendly and reliable for business
> clients.

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoFriendlyWebHosts

A list on the wiki of the Django-capable webhosts. There are even two
hosts which cater directly to Django users.

--
No violence, gentlemen -- no violence, I beg of you!  Consider the furniture!
                -- Sherlock Holmes

Gabriel Puliatti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
predius.org