I was looking at examples using 'raise ValidationError' but I don't want to
raise an error based on the value of something. I always want the user to
be prompted with a "Are you sure you want to save this?" every time they
hit "save" :

    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = LocationForm(request.POST, instance=l)
        if form.is_valid():
            #prompt user first  yes_no = confrim('Are you sure you want to
save this thing into the database?')
            form.save() #only if yes_no is true.

So if the form is valid the user should be prompted with a "Are you sure?"
message, and if yes was clicked, then save the form.

What would be the easiest and most correct way to do this in django?

Thanks in advance