I have a somewhat odd scenario. I am using a read only database that i have
access through my property management software. They allow the user to
define fields in there software. However they dont show up as specific
fields in the database. The database has 2 tables related to them
"propuserdefined" and "propuserdefinedvalues". The "propuserdefined"
contains all the info about the field(id, name, description) the
"propuserdiefinedvalues" contains the values associated with the property.
It has propid, userdefinedid, and value. My question is this, I need to
access the value of "propuserdefinedvalues" where propid equals the propid
in my foreach statement and the "userdefinedid" equals 49. How would i do
this? Is it with a template tag?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Brandon