On 2013-08-21, at 3:46 AM, Gerd Koetje <deonlinefotogr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> anyone willing to help out?

I was confused by your original example, talking about a form but then showing
just one field in a model definition. So I was waiting to learn something from
a knowledgable response. Instead you are stuck with my guessing ;)

Assuming that those ManyToManyField lines are in a model, here is the problem.
The related_name argument helps you to access the values in that model from
Keuzes, using syntax like "keuzes_kleurogen__mykleurogenfield". But the model
definitions will result in only one intermediate table to mediate the
many-to-many relationship. You will want two separate intermediate tables for
that, not one.

Look at the "through" attribute for ManyToManyField and define an extra
intermediate table for one of those two relationships.

hth

                 - Tom